1st STEP - Training in an iGreen Gym.
What is an iGreen Gym?
It’s a modern outdoor gym with unique IVE training devices.
What are IVE devices?
IVE are recreational devices for outdoor training for every age group and every user level – from teenagers, through adults and seniors, to professionals.
IVE devices use an innovative approach to load regulation, thanks to which adjusting the weight to your training capabilities is extremely simple, fast and safe.
2nd STEP - iGreen Gym in your city!
- Sports equipment experts describe iGreen Gym as the gym of the future: essential for the health and life of entire societies in both these current pandemic and the eventual post-pandemic times.
- The pandemic has caused enormous health problems, not only during, but also after the lockdowns, as people first stopped doing physical activity in closed spaces, afraid of potential infections and then simply fell out of the habit of regular training. The average number of people training in fitness clubs worldwide has decreased by 60%, and the industry predicts that this trend will continue throughout the pandemic.
- The declining health level of the population combined with a significant increase in average weight can only be countered by providing the largest possible group of recipients with effective training alternatives. The iGreen Gym initiative will definitely reverse these terrifying health trends and will help improve the health of every local community.
- The iGreen Gym initiative will also take care of the youngest group in our communities, i.e. children and teens aged 13-18. iGreen Gyms will give this group access to full-value sports training and will help build healthy behavior patterns for the future.
- The magic of IVE devices is the how they enable any age group and any user level to train, from teens, through adults and seniors, to professionals.
- The ability to change the load on the devices allows you to set any level so anyone can perform a full-fledged strength training.
- With the ability to adjust the load, you can start training with as little as 5 kg, which allows beginners and elderly people to train, and can offer a full warm-up for people with more training experience.
- The devices are designed carefully taking human anatomy into account, which practically excludes the risk of any injury.
- Every device provides a comfortable and correct training position which is safe for joints and muscles.
- A set of 7 IVE devices makes it possible to every muscle group.
- IVE devices are aesthetically valuable – the devices look modern and can even be seen as authentic contemporary art – designers call them “DINOSAUR LOOK” and “JURASSIC GYM.”
- Significant improvement of health.
- Building stamina.
- Improving posture.
- Fat reduction.
- Improving skin firmness.
- Improving muscle strength and endurance.
- More energy.
- Increase in self-confidence.
- Natural antidepressant.
- Positive effect on well-being.
- Slowing the aging process.
- Better brain function.
- Stronger bones and preventing osteoporosis.
- Reducing the side effects of menopause.
- Improving sleep quality.
- Reducing everyday stress.
- Learning self-discipline and strengthening motivation.
- IVE Abdominal Muscle
- IVE Squat
- IVE Shoulder Press
- IVE Incline Bench Press
- IVE Abdominal Muscle
- IVE Squat
- IVE Shoulder Press
- IVE Incline Bench Press
- IVE Biceps
- IVE Triceps
- IVE Lat Pulldown
3rd STEP – Differences between an iGreen Gym and standard outdoor gyms.
An iGreen Gym has a real impact on the health and fitness of the community. The option to adjust the load on the devices allows for effective training that really promotes good health. Users will never again have to struggle with standard outdoor equipment that requires them to lift their body weight in positions which do not promote healthy joints.
No more discrimination! Standard outdoor equipment discriminates against overweight people who are unable to lift their own body weight. The IVE devices included in the iGreen Gym do not have this issue because the user does not have to be able to lift their body weight, as the variable load regulation starts from 5 kg.
Warm-up and training safety is a very important point in considering the differences between iGreen Gym vs a standard outdoor gym. Standard outdoor devices, based only on lifting body weight, don’t let users divide the load and so they make warm-up exercises impossible. The lack of adjustment forces users to rapidly start exercising with the weight of their own body, which often results in a dangerous burden being put on insufficiently warmed up muscles and joints. An iGreen Gym allows you to train in a much safer and, above all, effective way – a smooth change of load allows people of all weights, ages and levels to train.
iGreen Gym by IVE
Standard Outdoor Gym
Regardless of how much you weigh – you can lift any weight from 5 kg up.
If you weigh 80 kg, you lift 80 kg.
Option to adjust the load to individual training preferences.
No option to adjust the weight – users must lift their own body weight.
The option to start training from 5 kg lets beginners and the elderly train and lets people with more training experience perform a full warm-up.
The lack of adjustment forces users to rapidly start exercising with the weight of their own body, which often puts a dangerous stress on muscles and joints.
No discrimination against overweight people – on IVE devices, such people can choose any load, starting from 5 kg.
Standard devices discriminate against overweight people who are unable to lift their own body weight.
IVE devices are characterized by correct natural training movements consistent with the human anatomy and the biomechanics of the training movement.
Training based on lifting (without warming up) your body weight through uncoordinated device movements does not account for the anatomy and biomechanics of the training movement.
Locations with IVE devices are often filled with people training. An iGreen Gym can become a meeting place for the local community, not only a place for training.
Locations with standard weight lifting equipment are often referred to as “GHOST GYMS.” Most locations are empty and unused most of the day.
IVE devices are aesthetically striking – the devices look modern and can even be seen as authentic contemporary art – designers call them “DINOSAUR LOOK” and “JURASSIC GYM.”
Standard outdoor gyms have become a permanent element of urban architecture, but they do not offer any artistic or visual value.
7 devices let you train all muscle groups: abdominals, obliques, back, legs, glutes, hips, calves, shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, and chest.
There are no devices for certain parts of the body – regardless of the number of machines purchased. It is not possible to train every muscle group.
4th STEP - iGreen Gym App.
What is iGreen Gym App?
- Training plans for various target groups: youth, adults, seniors, women, men.
- Each training plan prepared in 3 difficulty segments: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
- Division of training plans in terms of their duration: 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 365 days.
- Training plans dedicated to different training goals: fat burning, buttocks firming, etc.
- Constantly updated and added training videos, led by coaches.
- A training log that automatically analyzes your training progress.
- Virtual trainer – a tour of the gym and training tips.
5th STEP - COVID-19 vs iGreen Gym - Feel safe!
Can I exercise outdoors during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Outdoor training practically excludes the possibility of contracting the SARS-CoV-2 virus and is a fantastic alternative to training indoors.
Since March 2020, fitness clubs around the world have lost millions of users who limit their presence to a minimum in all closed spaces with groups of people. This huge group chooses outdoor training as an alternative, as it makes them feel safe.
Ecology / Materials / Warranty
Users do not need electricity, air conditioning or heating for outdoor training. All that is needed is the motivation to do it.