A IVE Low Row device develops back, biceps, triceps, and forearms muscles.
IVE are recreational devices for outdoor training for every age group and every user level – from teenagers, through adults and seniors, to professionals.
IVE devices have an innovative solution of load regulation, thanks to which adjusting the weight to your training capabilities is extremely simple, fast, and safe.
BACK / BICEPS / TRICEPS / FOREARMS
DARK NAVY BLUE
IVE devices in the basic version are made of polished stainless steel, thanks to which we obtain a beautiful and extremely durable structure. The lack of additional varnishing also allows the product to maintain a perfect appearance for as long as possible, because in this way we eliminate all possible mechanical damage to the varnish coatings that can always occur in public utility products.
However, at the customer’s request, we varnish our products in all available RAL CLASSIC colors and colors with the “HAMMER” structure.
In example below there is a QR Code link to the website www.ral-farben.de/en/all-ral-colours, which shows all available RAL colors.
MAX 15 MM
MAX 30 MM
MAX 45 MM
CONCRETE / PAVING STONES > 6 CM
220cm / 7’2’’
92 cm / 3’1’’
102 cm / 3'4’’
+ 140 cm / 4’7’’
+ 13 years
20,2 m2 / 217,5 ft2
CE / EU Declaration of Conformity
5 kg - 60 kg (x 5 kg) / 10 lbs - 130 lbs (x 10 lbs)
ECOLOGY / ENVIRONMENT / SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Users do not need electricity, air conditioning or heating for outdoor training. All that is needed is the motivation to do it.
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
A device for back (rowing) training which develops back, biceps, triceps, and forearms muscles.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Load adjustment by moving the discs along pipes arranged perpendicularly and centrally in the axis of the exercising person.
- Adjustable load from 5 kg to 80 kg with a difference of 5 kg.
- Discs are protected against theft by the use of anti-theft screws, which require special tools to be removed.
- The movement of the device is based on the mechanism of two stainless steel bearings.
- Instruction plates made of 3 mm thick dibond, printed in UV technology, laminated with polyurethane.
- Possibility to set the starting position at 7 different heights.
- Backrest and seat made of waterproof polyethylene with an additional UV absorbing screen.
- Handles enabling the device to be gripped in three positions (two horizontally – one vertically).
- Dimensions: length 220 cm / width 92 cm / height 102 cm.
- Designed for one person – up to a maximum of 180 kg.
- Accuracy class: A – high accuracy.
- Class of use: S – for professional or commercial use.